- ADOC Evaluation Period
From June 27th to July 7th, 2011, a panel appointed by ADOC Secretariat will select the 20 pictures with highest number of votes for their review.
- Photograph Evaluation Criteria
Submitted photographs will be evaluated by a panel appointed by ADOC Secretariat based on the following criteria:
- Originality (Pictures belonging to other people will be disqualified)
- Relevance to the contest’s topic
- Ability of Photograph to convey the message of the contest’s topic
- Clarity and Quality of the Photograph
- Use of Picture Taking Technique
- Winner Selection Criteria
ADOC Secretariat will select 20 photographs with the highest number of votes. These pictures will be evaluated by a Panel appointed by ADOC Secretariat. This panel will award points to these 20 pictures accounting to 40% of the final result. The remaining 60% will be granted based on the number of votes each picture received during the voting period. ADOC Secretariat will select 12 photographs with the highest total result.